Job Position: Data Project Manager
Job Location: London United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Data Project Manager to oversee data solutions for developing custom advertising products. The position will be responsible for managing data & API projects from inception through kick-off and into deployment. The Data Project Manager will be required to…
- Manage project tasks, schedules, resources, deliverables and queue of reporting requests.
- Facilitate requirements gathering process, accurately scope development timelines and document project specifications.
- Provide assistance with the creation of functional specifications to ensure conformance with project specifications.
- Manage priority of high-level development tasks and priority of bug fixes.
- Organize cross-functional development teams ensuring quality completion of projects on schedule and within budget.
- Own internal and external integration projects, including providing full project management, support of implementation documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables.
- Serve as a key, technical point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with internal departments to execute go-to-market strategy including Engineering, Product Management, Ad Operations, Sales, and Support.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and improve methodology.
- Ensure developed product meets defined requirements.
- Lead staff meetings with Development & QA teams.
- Organize communication and presentation of development progress to product owner(s)/stakeholders.
- Respond to urgent production issues, monitor their status, and ensure timely resolution.
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree in industrial engineering and management, Information Systems engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience managing projects with demonstrated success in leading complex, cross-functional projects from planning through deployment.
- Experience with SQL-based projects and BI tools (SSIS, SSRS).
- Experience with integrations projects (API, ETL).
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Superior relationship building skills with the proven ability to influence decisions by customers, and cross-functional team members.
- Written and verbal communications at the highest level – experience with technical documentation, support, and training a plus.
- Ability to manage a team and offer guidance in areas of core competency.
- Ability to understand new technologies.
- Fast learner, detail oriented and creative problem-solver.
- Ability to work independently.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications received, we will only make initial contact should you be shortlisted.